Support Services & Representatives

Representative for Disabled Students

Hochschule Geisenheim University makes it a top priority to support disabled and chronically ill students in their everyday life on campus. Let us talk about your needs and find out which support services might suit best your individual situation.

The representative for disabled students

  • advises disabled or chronically ill students on the University's support services and helps with filling in applications.  
  • represents and supports disabled or chronically ill students regarding special exam conditions.
  • collects information on difficulties disabled or chronically ill students might experience at Hochschule Geisenheim University, for example with the organization of internships, field trips, where to spend the breaks etc.

You need help with any of the above mentioned issues? Please contact us via email and we can talk privately about your concerns.  

The German website is the biggest platform for students with special requirements. It lists 6.800 funding instruments and support services that are available for students with disabilities. With just a few clicks, students can find exactly the kind of (financial) support that fits their profile.


Decree by the Hessen Ministry of Science and Art, June 14 2010; AZ 14.3 ‐088.010‐ (0005)


Mirjam Hey
Prof. Dr. Mirjam Hey
Building 5905
Room 01.11
Phone +49 6722 502 7111
Mirjam.Hey(at) Details