Dear colleagues and students,
- keep in mind: students and staff are obliged to report infections to corona(at)hs-gm.de
- On-campus teaching will be continued until further notice. This decision was jointly taken by all universities in the state of Hesse.
- Compliance with the 3G rule (vaccinated, recovered, tested) has to be checked on a random basis, as required by the latest Corona Protection Regulation. HGU's crisis team expects teaching staff to carry out spot checks
- The Hessian Ministry of Science and the Arts announced today (26th of November 2021) that universities and all other public institutions should abstain from organizing and carrying out larger extra-curricula events that are not required for teaching purposes.
- Home office can be granted to staff if operational processes and service hours are not compromised.
- The Hessian Data Protection Officer has released some key points to be respected during 3G controls of staff. Since these data provide health-specific information, they need to be stored securely. The maximum storage duration ends on March 19, 2022. Transferring these data via e-mail is prohibited.
Please stay healthy!
Hans R. Schultz