International students

The Student Information Center and the International Office are the first points of contact for all foreign students at Geisenheim University as well as foreign students who are applying to study here.

The International Office  here in Geisenheim can advise you about possibilities for studying at our university, about application requirements as well as about applying for the necessary visa for studying in Germany.

Once you are enrolled in the university, we also continue to provide help and support in case of difficulties with your residence or work permit.

The Residents and Integration Office in Wiesbaden (for students living in Wiesbaden) or the Foreign Residents’ Office, Bad Schwalbach (for students living in Geisenheim and Rheingau-Taunus) provides current information about

  • Residence permits
  • Visa process
  • Working during your studies