Study abroad

There are two options available if you wish to spend a semester abroad:

  • You can apply for a place at one of the Partner Higher Education Institutions of Hochschule Geisenheim University
  • Alternatively, you can apply independently to a foreign higher education institution of your choice

Please visit the International Office for a personal consultation as early as possible